Here are some tips that may help you resolve any video problems you may run into while viewing a broadcast:
- Ensure your device or graphics drivers are fully up to date.
- If possible, use a direct connection to your internet over a wireless connection.
- Limit other tasks on your device while viewing a broadcast
- If you are running into buffering, downgrade the resolution of the video window. Volume allows you to do this using the settings icon located on the bottom right corner of the video player.
- Attempt to access the broadcast on another device or web browser. We recommend using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
- Disable your VPN if applicable.
- Restart your router/modem.
- Contact your network provider.
Still having issues? Please contact support!